*In The Zone - Francia [Cofre Cd/Dvd Edicion Limitada]





















*Cofre de carton en edición exclusiva Francesa
Cd:
1.- Me against the music
2.- [I got that] Boom boom
3.- Shawdown
4.- Breathe on me
5.- Early mornin'
6.- Toxic
7.- Outrageous
8.- Touch of my hand
9.- The hook up
10.- Shadow
11.- Brave new girl
12.- Everytime
*Bonus remix track
13.- Me against the music [Rishi rich's desi kulcha remix]
*Bonus track
14.- The answer

DVD:
1.- ABC televisión special "Britney Spears:In the zone"
2.- Mtv's "Spankin new music week on TRL"
*Me agaisnt the music
*Boom boom
3.- Me against the music [Video]
4.- Mtv's "Making the video" - Toxic
5.- Toxic [Video]
6.- "In the personal zone"

*Exclusivo Cd musical
1.- I've just begun [Having my fun]
2.- Girls and boys
3.- Toxic [Lenny Bertoldo radio mix]
4.- Me against the music [Bloodshy & avant's chix mix]
Incluye:
*Caja digipack en formato de Cofre
*Poster
Cat num: 82876-6202199