*Britney's Dance Beat [Juego interactivo] - Francia [Pc/Cd-Rom]





















*Juego de baile intercactivo
Temas Musicales:
1.- ...Baby one more time
2.- Oops!...I did it again
3.- Stronger
4.- I'm a slave 4U
5.- Overprotected
Remixes:
*...Baby one more time
6.- Davidson Ospina chronicles dub
7.- Sharp trade dub
8.- Davidson Ospina club mix
*Oops!...I did it again
9.- Ospinas crossover mix
10.- Ospinas deep club mix
11.- Riprock n alex G.Oops we remixed again!
12.- Jack D. elliot radio mix
13.- Rodney jerkins remix
*Stronger
14.- Miguel migs vocal mix
15.- Jack D.elliot club mix
16.- Mac quale mixshow edit
*I'm a slave 4U
17.- Thunderpuss club mix
18.- Miguel migs petalpusher vocal
Videos Musicales:
19.- ...Baby one more time
20.- Oops!...I did it again
21.- Stronger
22.- I'm a slave 4U
23.- Overprotected
Incluye:
*Postal
*Libro con información
Cat num: 4005209-037891