*Greatest Hits:My Prerrogative Deluxe Edition Europa


1.- My Prerogative *
2.- Outrageous *
3.- Everytime *
4.- Toxic *
5.- Me Against the Music Ft. Madonna
6.- Boys (Co-Ed Remix) Ft. Pharrell Williams
7.- I Love Rock N´ Roll
8.- I´m not a girl, Not yet a Woman
9.- Overprotected - The Darckchild Remix
10.- Overprotected - International Video
11.- I´m a Slave 4 U *
12.- Dont let me be the last to know *
13.- Stronger *
14.- Lucky
15.- Oops!... I Did it Again *
16.- From the bottom of my broken heart
17.- Born to make you happy
18.- (You Drive Me) Crazy *
19.- Sometimes
20.- ...Baby one more time *
*Expanded Functionality
My Prerogative





  • Behind The Scenes



  • Alternate video takes - Black & White & party dancing scenes

Outrageous



  • Behind The Scenes


Everytime





  • Behind The Scenes



  • Alternate video takes - White hallway


Toxic



  • Karaoke Video

I´m a Slave 4 U



  • Alternate video takes - Choreographic Routine & Green screen



  • Acappella Sound

Dont let me be the last to know



  • Behind The scenes



  • Blooper

Stronger



  • Behind The Scenes



  • Blooper

Oops!...I Did it Again



  • Behind The Scenes



  • Alternate video takes - Red room, front shot

(You Drive Me) Crazy



  • Bloopers



  • Alternate video takes - Fitting room

...Baby one more time



  • Alternate video takes



  • Outdoor choreographic routine



  • High School hallway

*Incluye poster doble side y collage


*Caja Deluxe metalizada con relieve


Catalogo Num: 82876-65443-9