*Britney 2CD Special Limited Edition Korea - Febrero 2002







CD Tracks:
1.- I`m a Slave 4 U
2.- Overprotected
3.- Lonely
4.- I`m not a girl, not yet a woman
5.- Boys
6.- Anticipating
7.- I Love rock N`Roll
8.- Cinderella
9.- Let me be
10.- Bombastic Love
11.- That`s where you take me
12.- When i found you
13.- I Run away
14.- What it`s like to be me
*Bonus Remix Tracks
15.- Overprotected (Darckchild Remix Radio Edit)
16.- I`m not a girl, Not yet a woman (Metro Remix)
17.- I`m a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Radio Mix)
DVD Tracks
1.- Britney Talk Part 1
2.- I`m a Slave 4 U
3.- Britney Talk Part 2
4.- Lights,Camera,Action - Overprotected
5.- Britney Talk Part 3
6.- I`m not a girl, Not yet a woman
7.- Britney Talk Part 4
8.- Overprotected (Darckchild Remix)
9.- Britney Talk Part 5
10.- Making of Pepsi (Right now - Taste The Victory)
11.- Britney Talk Part 6
*Edicion Doble en Caja blanca DVD
*Incluye Letras en Ingles/Koreano
Catalogo Num: ZKPD-0054